VISION AND MISSION
Empfin Solutions strive to be the unique trusted partner in facilitating the provision of financial solutions for organisations and individuals.
We are an Old Mutual franchise providing professional financial solutions for businesses as well as individuals and our brilliant team consists of fully accredited, experienced professionals who have a passion for satisfying customer needs and providing client-centric service.
Empfin Solutions was founded in 2010 by Andre Claassens and Hannes Norval, two experienced executives from the Financial Services industry who held senior positions within Old Mutual and still have strong networks both there and in the financial services industry. The Empfin Solutions franchise model is unique in the sense that the focus is primarily on advising and servicing umbrella pension and provident funds. To complement this, we boast a team that can assist the staff members in these organisations and other individuals with personal financial planning.
OUR DEDICATED TEAM
Empfin Solutions consists of a team of fully qualified, accredited and experienced advisers that have a passion for service and subscribe to the vision, mission and values of this organisation
Hannes Norval is a board member of Ons Plek, a Cape Town-based street child project for abandoned girls to equip and prepare them for their future lives.
- Our expertise is offered by professional, highly-skilled individuals with substantial experience in the financial services industry.
- We provide a one-stop service to both corporate and individual clients.
- We have access to highly competitive products and services.
- We specialise in the needs of any organisation requiring an umbrella retirement fund for their employees.
- Integrity forms the basis of all our business dealings.
We have established networks within and outside of Old Mutual.
OUR CORPORATE SERVICE OFFERING INCLUDES:
- Contractual agreement on services required
- An overview of monthly data and contributions with feedback to clients where necessary
- Guidance for the completion of claim documents as well as follow-up support on problematic cases
- Individualised advice for member dependants’ options
- Advice and benefit discussions to new members (where agreed)
- An annual scheme review and presentation to decision makers
- Presentation to fund members (where agreed)
- Relationship management through a partnership approach and a multi-level relationship
- Keeping clients informed on market developments